Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My New Team and Do I Look Like a 6th Grader?

I went to plan with my new 6th grade team--fondly referred to as The A Team plus Dave-- because our names are Andrea, Ashley and Amanda and Dave. Crazy right? Anyway, that's not really the part I'm blogging about.

Let's set the scene..I get to the school just as school got out. I walked into Andrea's room, she has all the lights off and is on the phone. I wave to acknowledge that I'm here and she waves back.

There is still one male student in the classroom. He sees me come in and says to Andrea, "Hey, you've got a student here." as he points to me. Andrea very calmly says, "She's not a student, she's a teacher." Male student, "Oh." to Andrea, "You look way young!" to me. I say thank you because I'm a bit paranoid about being 25. Good news...I pass for a 12 year old. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails