If you could be one age for a week, what age would you be? Why? What would you do?
These are some of the gems I received today:
K. (of this lovely and this lovely) said: "If I were a age I want to be 18 so I can join the army. I would go to the gym and get a Visa debit card."
L. (featured here): "I would turn 13 or 14 then I would try to go out with Justin Bieber. These are my two reasons. 1. because he's totally cute. 2. It would seen fun to be as old as my brother and I would only be that old for a week."
and J. (our newest overheard at school contestant!): "I would like to be 18 cuz then you would be able to do your owned dissigens (decisions if you don't read 6th grader) and I would start working to by my own stuff and not ask my parents for anything. Then I could move and get my own place and even if this doesn't happen, I plan to be responsible for what I do and not blame any1 for my actions. But first I plan to live my childhood I don't wanna grown that fast but then agen (again for those of you who can't keep up) it's just one week."
Man. I love their thinking!
*All spelling mistakes are what the 6th grader actually wrote, I wanted this to be authentic...please take off your judging pants before you call me on it.


No comments:
Post a Comment