JD, of this hilarity and this gem, keeps me laughing all day.
Today, we had a mom come volunteer at our school. As I was explaining what she should do with students while in the hall, JD comes up to her and asks, "Who are you?"
"I'm A's mom."
JD: "Oh. My mom says I don't have any fashion sense." (As a side note, JD was wearing a bright green--think neon 80s green--shirt with a hot pink, screen-printed horse on it, black jeans, and tennis shoes)
A's mom: "Oh, really?"
JD: "Yep, my mom likes plain colors like these." She proceeds to pull her pants up so we can see her socks, which are dress socks but one is black and one is khaki. "Well, these don't match but she likes plain things and thinks I should wear them too...But I don't." And then she sauntered back into the classroom on her tip toes.
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment