Thursday, October 1, 2009

UEA



I went to the UEA convention today. It was great.

Here are some things I took from the conference:



  • I want to move to Finland now.

  • I want to elect Dr. Pamela Perlich from the University of Utah to the office of Supreme Queen Law Maker.

  • Lily Eskelsen, the NEA Vice President, needs to be the presidential vice president*.

  • I had a fantastic Concurrent Enrollment English teacher in high school.

  • I need to do more for my kids.

    *I am in no way saying I have anything against the current vice president. Just having someone that high up that understands what it's like to be a teacher would be a great thing for this country.

    The students of today are the leaders of tomorrow. How much are you investing in your future?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails