
If you need many hours of brain numbing enjoyment, I recommend this website.*
*This website should not be used if any of the following pertain to you: you have less than an hour to kill, you enjoy the outdoors, you don't want to turn into a super geek that only has online friends, you have a family, you are employed, you have homework to do, you have anything important to do in the next 24 hour period, you have arthritis, you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you don't like funny things, or you have a life and want to keep it.


Ron must be a super geek, because he loves that website!
ReplyDeleteI love it too. I'm just advising people that they are going to be sucked in for a long time. I don't even know how long I was on there but it was a ridiculous amount of time.
ReplyDelete