Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Kicking 'A' Holes

My school has a discipline program called Think Time.

When a student does something that is unacceptable in the classroom, he or she is sent to Think Time. While there the student fills out a form telling what he or she was doing, what he or she should have been doing, if he/she is ready to go back to class and then it's signed by another teacher.

Today, I sent a student down because she kicked another student.

Here is what she wrote:

Why were you sent to Think Time?
for kicking a a hole for blowing and spiting

What school rule does that violate?
Kind respect

What were you supposed to be doing?
Stand in line.

Is there anything else you would like to share in this note?
no nothing but he is a a hole sorry for swering in this note.


This note brightened my day.

I was going to put a picture of the note in here but I decided to keep all parties involved anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails