After the first epic failure of Pinterest finds I was a bit hesitant to make anything else I found on Pinterest.
Today I decided to make two things.
First, 7Up Biscuits. Holy Hannah Montana! These are so freaking easy and freaking delicious. They're moist and flaky and everything a biscuit should be. Did I mention they're way freaking easy to make?
Second, I made Copycat Chuy's Jalapeno Dip. I have no idea what Chuy's is but this dip was labeled as "...like crack. You can't stop eating it." So I thought it must be awesome because we all know how awesome crack is...wait...scratch that...crack is whack. But anyway, it was as delicious as described. I'm pretty sure Husband and I ate a whole bag of chips...then we had nothing else to dip. It was a sad time.
Then inspiration struck...dip the amazing biscuit into the amazing sauce. It was AMAZING. Go make one or both of these recipes then follow me on Pinterest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment