Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pretend Today is April 27th

So...I'm a horrible mother of a toddler.  I forgot this chubby, drooly, sometimes incoherent baby's second birthday.  I am so so sorry, baby blog.

I will try really hard to never forget your birthday again...but I can't promise anything.

Last year (when I acutally remembered my bloggy baby's birthday), I did a year in review.

Since I did a year in review on January 1st, I don't think I need to do one again because...let's face it.  I haven't been the greatest of bloggers lately.

So here's what's going to happen...I'm going to predict-o-blog.  That's right...predict-o-blog (copyright pending). What does that means you ask?  Basically, I'm going to pull a Miss Cleo and write things that (I hope) will actually happen...pretty sure it's basically like the Secret but without reading the Secret.

May

~Even better Cinco de Mayo party than last year.

Fake mustaches and sombreros.  What could be better?  Hopefully you'll see real soon.

~Students take (and pass with amazing scores) the CRTs.
~Spring finally arrives in Utah.

June
~Summer arrives, 6th graders start stinking up a storm.
~Go to Manti again.
~Make a countdown chain to the last day of the school year.

July
~Last day of the school year!
~Read a bunch of books.
~See the midnight showing of last Harry Potter movie.
~Attend Movies Under the Stars.
~Farmer's market.
~Meet someone new.

August
~Enjoy the last few weeks of my summer break.
~Paint my house.
~Be more awesome.
~Camp
~Have an epically awesome first day of school.

September
~Celebrate being married for 2/3 of a year.
~Have good ideas regarding my blog (this idea = bad.  I'm bored...you're probably bored.  Stop?)

October
~Get excited for Halloween (and a couple's Halloween costume!)
~Go off track.
~Have an excellent couple's Halloween costume...win some sort of contest.

November
~Thanksgiving!
~Kiss Husband lots (only in November....sorry Husband.)

December
~Christmas!
~Think about having a baby sometime next year...probably not though...sorry Court & Dev.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails