I'm sorry if my blog is what keeps you going. I may have some interesting stories to tell in the very near future but until then here are some pictures from my weekend camping trip.
I went down to Manti (a little podunk of a town in Central Utah) to see the Mormon Miracle Pageant with a bunch of friends. (These pictures are in no particular order.)
Why we decided to take a picture after we slept on the ground, I don't know why we didn't take this group picture when we all still looked presentable. Ewww. My lesbian power-couple hair is back with a vengeance.
I titled this beauty "Ima Creeeep" Look at my face and then look at everyone else. Exactly...Ima creeeep.
The Manti Temple
The Manti Temple at night.
Everyone loves Gabe...especially Ryan
Look how ridiculously long my Go-Go-Gadget-Arms are. I've got made skills.
See...Ryan does love Gabe
Boys are cool?
If your question was "Is that a purse full of Sunchips?" then your answer is yes, yes it is.
The excitement of the pageant was too much for Anthony.
Jenny and Rich are super.
Josh and Ryan being "power tools." (Ryan came up with that one. It means that you're a super huge tool.) I fawked (combine faux hawk to get fawked) Ryan's hair for this amazing picture.



No comments:
Post a Comment