Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Bloggy!

Here's my year in review:

I finished student teaching.

I gave great Father's Day and Mother's Day present advice.

I had a goal to read 45 books in 90 days (it's been way more than 90 days and I've only read 44...sad face.)

I got a freaking awesome job.

I graduated.

I decorated my first classroom.

I handled my first puke in the classroom experience without puking myself.

I got a blood clot (boo, Sherman you creep! I'm glad you're gone!)

I cried a lot.

I cut all my hair off...twice-ish

I didn't get the swine flu.

I moved into my new house.

I got a Snuggie for Christmas.

I found a new singles ward and spoke in sacrament meeting on my 4th day.

Things annoyed me.

My bathroom ceiling fell in.

I wrote about my students all. the. time.

My heart was bruised and broken due to school issues.

I celebrated my birthday.

I gave up soda.

I finished one year of my Master's...one more to go!

And there you have it bloggy friends. My year wrapped up in a neat, cyber package.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you blog! I have loved reading it for the past year. I still need to come see your new house. I am a slacker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley - you won my giveaway for Evie N Lizzie...email me with your address so I can arrange delivery (and which burp cloth set you would like. ) Thanks! jlanenh@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails