Saturday, May 7, 2011

San Francisco...All the Other Pictures I Took

As we all know from my recent attempts at blogging, I suck at it.  Period.  I remember days of being super excited to blog and having witty things to say even when I didn't do anything awesome at. all.  Those days have passed.  I blame being almost 30 and being married (dang Husband.  Love him tons though so I'll live with the creativity shortage.).

Here's everything else I did in San Francisco...picture style.  All the fun of reading without all the work.  You're welcome!
It's ALWAYS foggy in San Francisco.

These guys live (and stink and bark and fight) at Pier 39.

He is my favorite lefty (sorry mom) and I wrote that with my left hand, btw.


Coit Tower
View from Coit Tower
Be jealous...we got the updated version of the ride but not the sign so I had to make some improvements.  4D has potential...just probably not at this rinky-dink theater.
How I spent most of the trip...either a ghetto ninja or the unibomber...you choose
Husband said he wouldn't be seen with me in public if I wore this sweatshirt...rude!
Tastes like chocolate, crunches like ants.
Does that even sound remotely appetizing?
We rode these around the city for an hour...ours was super broken.  Pretty sure I almost killed us twice but it was the car's fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails