Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Few Comments on Today

First:  You know it's been a while since you last wore make-up to work when a students says, "You look alive today."  but not in a nice way...in a 'you usually look dead' kind of way.  Ahh...the honestly of children.

Second:  Know what sucks?  Loosing your phone.  Big time.  For real.  I feel like I'm living in the Stone Age...aside from the part where I'm typing this on a computer and it's going to be sent out onto the Internet for anyone to see.  Like I said, Stone Age.

Third:  Awesome "naughty" shower hosted by Jenny and Meredith.  Good times, good times.  Unfortunately, there are no pictures...they're too racy for the Internet...I kid, I kid.  But really, guys.  For real...

4 comments:

  1. Oh man, little kids are so honestly blunt! ha. I feel the same way though about myself. I can't wait to ACTUALLY wear make-up again! Tomorrow! WOOT! ha.

    Also, about the phone, so sorry!! Losing your phone is bummer! I would feel completely naked without mine. So I give you props!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! The no phone is seriously killing me. What did I do before I had a phone. It's super difficult...especially since I'm trying to finish planning a wedding. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UMMM... WHERE WAS MY INVITE????

    Dude.


    Actually Mere said that I was invited, I just didn't really know about it till too late. We'll have to go out for dinner sometime to make up for this!I'm excited for your wedding!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Claire,

    I soooo invited you. At one point or another in the evening we all said, "I wonder where Claire is. I sure do miss her!" True story. I would love to get together with you sometime. I'm off track all week so if you can do lunch I would do lunch with you because I love your cute face way too much. Obviously I'm writing this way too late at night because I'm rambling. I'm sorry. Call me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails