Saturday, January 8, 2011

Family Shower

By combining 5 families, I was sure we would end up on a new episode of Cops but everyone was very kind to each other and put their differences aside.

It was truly delightful.  Court blogs about it here (I'm feeling a bit lazy).

Here are some pictures to thank you for visiting.

For real, those things are heavy.

I'm supposed to wear that thing on my head on my wedding night.  I don't think so.
Anthony's mom and sisters.  Look how tall I am next to them.
Me, Jessi, Ada, and Grandma Julie
Eva and me.  This cute baby almost makes me want to have one of my own asap...but not quite that much.  Sorry, Court and other baby hungry family members.

1 comment:

  1. Eva is seriously 1 of the 2 cutest babies on the planet. Of course holding her would make you want to have a baby. :) I love that she is wearing both her and her sister's flower.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails