- Wearing shirts with a celebrity's face on it. Particularly Justin Bieber and Hannah Montana's mugs. And especially on toddler clothing.
- The fascination 6th graders have with poop. For real, it's disgusting.
- Parents at malls. They're crazy people. Even though you're inside and you really want that halter top you still need to watch your kids. Here's some examples that really happened in ONE day at the mall:
- Four children (all underseven-years-old) running back and forth in the parking lot
- Kids by themselves riding the train around the mall. If I wanted a couple three-year-olds I could have snatched them. Not hard. Seriously parents, supervision is a key to parenting.
- Piercing teeny-tiny baby ears. I don't care how cute it looks. I don't care that the baby probably won't remember it 1 hour from now. I don't care that your baby looks like a boy and you need something so everyone will stop commenting on what a "handsome little man" you have. I think it's mean. End of story.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Things I Don't Understand
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment