![]() |
| Blair |
![]() |
| Isabella |
I really like both of them but can't decide. Here's what I'm thinking about both of them.
The Blair one will either look really cute with all the color from the natural peacock feathers or really crazy...I can't decide which option it will be.
The Isabella one doesn't have as much color so I'm not afraid of looking crazy but I'm also going to be wearing a birdcage veil that has netting exactly like the Isabella. I don't know if that will be too much netting or if it will go well together. I really like the clasp on this one to but I think that I could get that clasp on the Blair if I wanted.
I'm leaning towards the Blair because it's just more me and I want more of a pop of color but I'm still unsure.
I can't make a decision. I'm going to put this in your hands and in the hands of my students. Which would you do?




I think for me I would pick the isabella, but with your shorter hair and foxy color I'd pick the Blair. Super cute!
ReplyDeleteYou could always cut the netting off.
ReplyDeleteGo with the one you like! It's your day! The blair would be beautiful with your hair color and the netting on your veil.
ReplyDelete