Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Countdown Begins

Actually, the countdown began before Thanksgiving but this is a for real real real countdown.

My wedding is now in less than one month...LESS THAN ONE MONTH, PEOPLE! (yes, I'm shouting that.)  

I'm super stoked but don't want to plan the reception.  I'm pretty sure Anthony would be fine with not having one but that IS NOT AN OPTION! (ahem, Anthony...)

Any tips?  Anyone always wanted to be a wedding planner and never got around to it?  I'll let you take care of my reception for free...what a deal!  You should definitely take me up on that offer.  I'm very generous like that.

2 comments:

  1. Less than a month!! Wahoo!! That is so exciting!! Where are you having your reception at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny, because I always tell Ron that I would love to be a wedding planner and if there was a market in SLC, I would do it. Sorry that I now have twin babies that keep me too busy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails