Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bridals

I had my bridals done today...not to self...DO NOT let any of my children get married in the winter.  It super sucks to have to brave the cold in a wedding dress.

Considering the fact that the dress was thrown together no more than 48 hours prior, I think it looked pretty good (and it will be much better come January 27th).

I can't wait to see the edited versions but unfortunately, I won't be sharing them on here until after the wedding (I'm slightly superstitious about Anthony seeing me in my dress before the wedding day.  I say "seeing me in my dress" instead of "seeing my dress" because Anthony helped us put the dress together.  He's such a trooper!)

It has been cold around here but the snow has been holding out on us.  I just knew that it would snow the day of my bridals because I'd be outside in a short dress for hours.  Luckily, the snow held out until the very end.  I was so so grateful. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see you in your dress! I bet you look absolutely beautiful!! I think bridal pictures with the snow are so elegant. Sorry you had to freeze to get them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails