Friday, May 14, 2010

Can I Borrow Your Big Girl Pants?

There is so much I want to say but because this is the internet and anyone could read it, I think I'll refrain.  I've spilled my guts to enough people this week to last me awhile.

Here's the short of it: I wish I could stop being such a pansy, put on my big girl pants, and do something about it but I'm terrified.  

That being said, my posts may become a bit more superficial than usual. 





P.S.

L. told me to "get some this weekend".  I don't know if I should be weirded out by the fact that he and the rest of my class are so obsessed with my personal life or worried about what he thinks "get some" means.  6th graders are interesting.

edit: My friend Ryan gave me the line "Big girl pants."  I (he) thought I should give him credit.

1 comment:

  1. You better put them big girl pants on stat!!
    Just do it.
    Remember what's the worst that can happen?
    Maybe he'll say no. But you'll never know until you take a chance!
    DO IT! GET SOME!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails