Saturday, February 6, 2010

Football

I've never been a football fan. Utah doesn't have a professional team, my family isn't into college sports, and I don't have any brothers. So the extent of my football knowledge is the 3 months I spent playing touch football at recess during my 6th grade year and going to high school football games to socialize (and occasionally comment on the butts in those football pants. Seriously, a woman must have been involved in the design of those pants.).

Not much football in the life of Ash J.

So when this week comes and people begin asking me who I hope wins, I'm always stumped. I didn't even know who was playing until I looked it up just before I began writing this post (it's the Saints and Colts, thank you very much).

Because I don't know much about football, I decided that I would choose the team I'm rooting for by using what I know...fashion.

Picture from here.

That being said, I'm going to cheer my brains out for the Colts in between eating lots of food and watching hilarious commercials. By the way Saints, you would have had me as a fan for the day if you hadn't used that horribly ugly fake gold.


Picture from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails