Friday, December 11, 2009

Before the Date

I've been trying to think of something interesting to write about for days and I realized that anything interesting that happens to me revolves around the kids I teach. While I am not saying that I don't want or like being off track, I do know that I'm very boring without the 25 twelve-year-olds that I spend so much time with.

So let's just talk about the issues of the day.

About a week ago, I told you about T., the boy from church. Turns out even though I was a crazy person, he still wants to "get to know" me. Whatever. I gave him my phone number which turned into a crazy mess. He's sending me all kinds of texts. The most vomit inducing of which included the phrase "are you interested?" What?! Umm...I don't know you. You seem nice but all these texts are freaking me out so how about we'll go out (because everyone deserves a first date) and then I'll let you know.

We're going out tonight. We'll see how it goes.

Seriously, what is the deal? Do I just attract needy people or are all boys really needy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails