I made the scarf and it was actually pretty easy. For those of you who actually know how to sew, you could probably do it while grilling salmon, sorting your recycling, and teaching your cute baby to speak Mandarin Chinese.
Here are some tips that will make your life easier if you decide to follow this tutorial (hurry! It's only up for a limited time!) and make your own:
Here are some tips that will make your life easier if you decide to follow this tutorial (hurry! It's only up for a limited time!) and make your own:
1. Have one of these mat things.

2. Use this kind of cutter (not crappy scissors).

3. Measure.
4. Don't get as impatient as I got and just hurry through it.
5. Did I say measure?
6. Actually plan out where you want your ruffles. Don't just start sewing.
Well, here it is, my so cute scarf. Thanks for the great idea Vanessa!

I tried to do a full body model-esque shot by using my self timer but I kept getting weird angles and headless shots so I did this instead.

2. Use this kind of cutter (not crappy scissors).

3. Measure.
4. Don't get as impatient as I got and just hurry through it.
5. Did I say measure?
6. Actually plan out where you want your ruffles. Don't just start sewing.
Well, here it is, my so cute scarf. Thanks for the great idea Vanessa!


No comments:
Post a Comment