| Same dress as last week. I wish I would have bought this dress a long time ago, so comfy! |
Baby is the size of a watermelon
(about 19-22 inches long)
Weighs about 7 pounds
How far along are you? 38 weeks
Sleep: I'm still in the okay sleeping category. My hips are so sore that I can barely move after I've been laying on one side for an hour or more that sometimes I can't get back to sleep.
Mood changes: So so tired.
Cravings: Cafe Rio, Five Guys...basically anything I didn't have to cook.
Other symptoms: Same things: achy back, numb fingers on my right hand, swollen feet
Movement: She seems to have slowed down a bit but still kicking pretty hard.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The possible contractions I've been having. I say possible because I don't know that they are real contractions but whatever they are they make me feel like I'm going to puke.
Have you started to show yet: Yep.
Do you have a name picked out: Nope. How about Baby Girl Heber.
Maternity clothes:Always.
Labor Signs: I'm not sure. On Tuesday night, I was convinced I was having really early contractions (I have no idea what those actually feel like because I didn't have any with Tate. I googled the crap out of things and of course I came to the conclusion that they were, in fact, early contractions and we would be having the baby some time the next day...that obviously didn't happen.) I still don't know what they were...Braxton Hicks? Actual contractions that didn't lead anywhere? Who knows.
Belly Button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: Engagement ring on, wedding band off.
Looking forward to: Meeting our baby girl. I really hope she comes on Saturday because then our wedding anniversary, Tate's birthday and Baby Girl's birthday would all fall on the 27th of different months.
Things I'm worried about: That labor will go super quickly and I won't get to the hospital/won't get an epidural OR labor will go super long and be miserable.
Things I'm loving: In two-ish weeks, or less, we'll be a family of four. That's crazy but so fun and exciting.
Sleep: I'm still in the okay sleeping category. My hips are so sore that I can barely move after I've been laying on one side for an hour or more that sometimes I can't get back to sleep.
Mood changes: So so tired.
Cravings: Cafe Rio, Five Guys...basically anything I didn't have to cook.
Other symptoms: Same things: achy back, numb fingers on my right hand, swollen feet
Movement: She seems to have slowed down a bit but still kicking pretty hard.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The possible contractions I've been having. I say possible because I don't know that they are real contractions but whatever they are they make me feel like I'm going to puke.
Have you started to show yet: Yep.
Do you have a name picked out: Nope. How about Baby Girl Heber.
Maternity clothes:Always.
Labor Signs: I'm not sure. On Tuesday night, I was convinced I was having really early contractions (I have no idea what those actually feel like because I didn't have any with Tate. I googled the crap out of things and of course I came to the conclusion that they were, in fact, early contractions and we would be having the baby some time the next day...that obviously didn't happen.) I still don't know what they were...Braxton Hicks? Actual contractions that didn't lead anywhere? Who knows.
Belly Button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: Engagement ring on, wedding band off.
Looking forward to: Meeting our baby girl. I really hope she comes on Saturday because then our wedding anniversary, Tate's birthday and Baby Girl's birthday would all fall on the 27th of different months.
Things I'm worried about: That labor will go super quickly and I won't get to the hospital/won't get an epidural OR labor will go super long and be miserable.
Things I'm loving: In two-ish weeks, or less, we'll be a family of four. That's crazy but so fun and exciting.
*At my 38 week appointment (on Tuesday 9/23) I was dilated to a 4 but still with only a softening cervix. I'm really hoping she comes this week!


No comments:
Post a Comment