Sunday, August 3, 2014

Baby Girl: 31 Weeks

31Weeks
Baby is the size of a butternut squash (about 17 inches long)
Weighs about 3 pounds
 
How far along are you? 31 weeks
Sleep:Still about the same...sleeping for about 2 hours stretches then rolling over because my hips ache but I'm able to get back to sleep easily.
Mood changes: Still tired.
Cravings: No real cravings at all with this pregnancy. I had corn on the cob for the first time this summer a few days ago and that was super delicious but I wouldn't say I'm craving it.
Other symptoms: Still swollen and my arms fall asleep really easily...Driving with my hands at 10 and 2 (is that where you're really supposed to keep your hands? maybe?) makes my hands and arms up to my elbows fall asleep.  Weird. I'm talking to my doctor about it tomorrow.
Movement: She gets really active for maybe 10 minutes at a time throughout the day but it's still mostly kicks in toward my spine.  Still a lot of sitting on my bladder and kicking it at inopportune times. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really, pretty good lately.
Have you started to show yet:  For sure!

Do you have a name picked out: Still no name.
Maternity clothes:Yep. I wear them as often as possible. They are awesome.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: Off, it was pretty close to cutting off my circulation when I woke up this morning.
Looking forward to: Meeting Baby Girl in 9 or less weeks

Things I'm worried about: My one fat ankle. Is it weird that only one ankle/foot is swelling...again, asking my doctor tomorrow.
Things I'm loving: That it's not been super hot the past few weeks.  I can only imagine how huge my ankle would be if it was 100 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails