Thursday, August 14, 2014

Year of Tate: Day 226

August 14, 2014
 It was quite a fun day for Tate today. We started out by babysitting a little boy (which is not fun for Tate, he hate the sharing of toys and attention).  After babysitting we went to The Museum of Natural Curiosity. Tate loved the water room and the wind tunnel.

In the wind tunnel.
After that we went to pick up Husband at work and got a little dinner. Then we headed to the Sunset Safari at the zoo.  It was nice to not have all the crowds but most of the animals were asleep though we did get to see some of the animals that are normally asleep during the day up and awake.


He loves this statue. He kept asking to take it with us and tired to pull it out of the ground. So if anyone is wondering about birthday presents...
It was a fun day and Tate and I were very tired by the end of it (I was also very swollen by the end). I wish we could have more days like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails