Saturday, April 27, 2013

Bloggy Birthday

Today is a special day for another reason...My blog turns 4!  Lets have a year in review just because I can.

May 2012

My lovely friend Jenny got engaged!

Pregnancy made me an amazing bowler.

Class baby shower!

Teacher appreciation and a giant dodge ball to the face.  Ouch

I was 25 weeks pregnant.

June 2012

I had my last day of school.  Ugh, that was a rough year!

I had 1 really productive day.

I had a prenatal massage and thought I had died and gone to heaven.

July 2012

I continued to be an awesome pregnant bowler.

I entered my 3rd trimester and began to melt.

I turned 30 weeks!

I felt like a decorating/painting superhero.

I had my 4th first day of school.

Friend baby shower!

August 2012

I turned 35 weeks!

Baby H. was born!  And I became a very terrible blogger.

September 2012

Baby H. had some newborn pictures taken.  Oh, precious!

Baby H. turned 1 month.

October 2012

Baby H. slept for 8 hours in a row!

Baby H. turned 2 months.

November 2012

Baby H. made really funny faces.

Courtney turned 23!

Baby H. had is 2 month check up.  Sad times.

Baby H. turned 3 months.

December 2012

Baby H. turned 4 months

And then 2013 happened and I became a horrible blogger...5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months.

I'll try to be better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails