Wednesday, July 4, 2012

30 Weeks


30 Weeks
Baby is the size of a  butternut squash (about  17 inches long)
Weighs about  3 pounds
 
How far along? 30 Weeks
Maternity clothes? I finally bought some maternity pants around week 27.  I'm still able to wear normal clothes (with the help of my belly band) but these new pants are so much more comfortable.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: About 2-3 hours at a time before I wake up because my body is so sore.
Have you told family and friends: Yep
Miss Anything? not having a sore back from just standing
Movement: Around 26 1/2 weeks, Baby H started moving like crazy.  Before this, he would have little bouts of movement now I feel lots of pretty strong kicks every hour or so. 
Food cravings: Still loving the salt.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Talking about gross things makes me kinda gaggy.  All Chinese food does a number on my stomach, especially cheap Chinese food.
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Gender prediction: It's a boy!
Labor Signs: no
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on...though they are definitely tighter...being pregnant during the summer is probably not the best idea.  I decided to take my wedding band off and just wear the engagement ring.  It's weird to me how loose it is without the other ring.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Over the past few days I've been kinda grumpy, mostly because I'm not sleeping well.  No sleep=moody mommy. 
Looking forward to: Baby showers

Things I'm worried about: How much weight I'm going to gain...baby still has a lot of growing to do and I'm gaining weight like a crazy person. 
Things I'm loving: the mini belly earthquakes I can see every time Baby H. moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails