First, I woke up at about 12:30 this morning (after going to bed at 10pm) and could.not.sleep. I laid in bed being pissed that my husband would have the audacity to sleep (how dare he!) while I was not sleeping. Finally, after 2 hours of staring at the ceiling, I got up. I made myself a delicious and healthy lunch, wrote some sub plans, checked out Pinterest. Finally went back to bed around 4am and woke up at 6am. I was already feeling weepy and the day had just begun.
After work, Jenny went through the temple for the first time. I am so stoked for her. For obvious reasons this also made me a little emotional but the tears remained inside my face...for the moment.
We went outside for some pictures of Jenny's special day. As we were leaving, someone stepped on my toe. It killed. But I held all those built up tears in and then I was fine.
I get to my car and notice a small piece of paper tucked into my door. I grab it and hop in the car. After I finally get situated (which takes a really long time as a pregnant lady) I read the note. Here it is:
Holy cow, hormones. Dial it back a notch. I'm officially crazy lady pregnant.


Dudette, I am SO SORRY. I honestly still feel bad about that, even without having to read about it on the internet.
ReplyDelete