Saturday, July 28, 2012

Friend Baby Shower

Today, my friends Meredith, Jenny & Jaynee threw me a baby shower.  It was a lot of fun and we were spoiled.

We played a game where you couldn't say "baby" or "cute."  I lost in about 2.5 seconds.  During presents, there were a lot of comments like, "Gee that sure is niiice."  "That will be so darling on your tiny human."

Then we played Guess the Melted Candy That Looks Like Poop.  I also lost at that one.  I'm usually so good at shower games.  I'm blaming the pregnancy on my inability to out shower game all my guests.



 Present time!

I'm apparently really excited about this tissue paper.

Amanda made this cute onesie.  I can't wait to put it on Baby H.!
Sisters
My belly at 33.5 weeks.
There were other people at my shower, we just were not the best photographers.  Thanks to everyone who came and made the day awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails