Thursday, August 4, 2011

I Had Great Taste in Movies

As I was watching Willow (a movie I l-o-v-e-d as a child) I realized a few things about my favorite childhood movies.
 
Things that made a good movie for the child version of Ash H.:
  • Babies
  • Little people
  • People with red hair
  • People with curly hair
  • Singing
  • Accents/Funny voices
  • Scary animals
Now, let's look at the favorite movies of my childhood and see how they stack up against my list of good movie qualities:
  • Annie (red hair, curly hair, singing)
  • The Little Mermaid (red hair, singing)
  • The Wizard of Oz (singing, little people)
  • Willow (little people, baby, red hair, curly hair, accents, scary animals)
  • The Princess Bride (accents, scary animals)
  • The Chipmunk Adventure (funny voices, singing)
  • A Christmas Story (scary animals--those dogs that eat the turkey? Scary to 4-year-old me)
  • Curly Sue (curly hair)
If someone could make a movie with all of these elements they would make a bajillion dollars from the four-year-old that still lives inside me.

    1 comment:

    1. BUAHA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA.. This is great. I wish that was a movie just to make you so happy.

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts with Thumbnails