It blows my mind how much difference one kid can make in a classroom.
Yesterday, beautiful day. I LOVED every single one of them. Mostly because my super naughty kid who causes trouble with EVERYONE was gone. It was pure bliss.
Today, not so much. Kiddo is back and more fired up than ever (yes, I realize it's only day 7 and I don't have much to compare it to but fired up none the less). I've already taken away recess indefinitely. But that's a story for another day. (I may be a horrible teacher.)
Wow. It's going to be a crazy year. It may not be crazy good either. Cross your fingers, say a prayer, find a four leaf clover all for me. Thanks. XOXO
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I wish YOU had been my 6th grade teacher.
ReplyDeleteoh i so feel your pain. sounds like a boy i had last year. i thought it was going to be the death of me. you can do it!
ReplyDeleteDoes taking away recess atleast phase him?
ReplyDelete