Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Carry Your Weather

So today was a horrible day.  My first instinct was to pout and feel sorry for myself.

Then I remembered that I can choose my own attitude (Thank you 7 Habits of Highly Effective People). 

I'm carrying my own weather today.



Here are some things I'm grateful for:
  1. Husband
  2. The fact that I have a job
  3. A principal who supports me
  4. Carbs
  5. Good friends who look out for me
  6. Funny movies (Revenge of the Bridesmaids...still that funny)
  7. A reliable car
  8. All of my senses
  9. Babies who didn't come from my womb
  10. Curry (for real, make it, you won't be sorry)
  11. Crazy awesome thunderstorms
Seriously, my life is great.  Yeah, my class is crazy and difficult and disrespectful but that's not horrible and I have lots of people on my side to help me through this year.

Choose your attitude my friends (but let your friends cry on your shoulder occasionally when life gets rough.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails