Friday, August 19, 2011

Netflix Makes Me Happy

Husband has been MIA because he's been helping a friend paint his new house.  This has lead to me finding and watching very lame things on Netflix.

Today, I watched Revenge of the Bridesmaids.  I found it hilarious! (note: I was also sick and had a bunch of Nyquil in my system.)  My favorite part was the pillow fight.  Holy cow.  I laughed so hard I cried and silent laughed all over the couch.

Here's the clip...it starts a bit early.  Go to 7:14 if you want to wet your pants after laughing your guts out.



Really ladies.  After you watch this you're going to want to send your hubbies/boyfs/etc. out for a boys night so you can enjoy this beauty.  It's that good.  It's obviously that good because it's on demand on Netflix...only the best movies are on demand.

P.S. I just watched the clip...still just as funny.

1 comment:

  1. Yep. Almost peed my pants. Hilarious. Congrats on the praxis! I'm so scared to take it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails