Wednesday, May 25, 2011

He or She?

I was just checking my email and saw on the homepage a story about a family who is keeping their baby's gender a secret, even after he/she was born.  They say they're trying to keep the baby away from typical gender roles/stereotypes (at least that's how I took it.).  I'm not quite sure how I feel about that.  Thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. I had to read this cause we didn't find out the gender of our baby. But this is talking after the child is born! Craziness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah. I should probably change that. I'm totally fine with people not finding out what their baby is before it's born but not telling anyone even AFTER it's born? Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is ok not to know until the child is born but gender is part of who you are. God created us male and female and each one has specific roles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freakin' ridiculous !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails