Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Why Would You Rid Your Closet of This?

A week before Halloween, Jenny, Ryan and I went to the D.I. to find "cloaks" (a.k.a. graduation gowns) for our zombie Harry Potter character costumes.  We didn't find any at this certain D.I. but we did find this gem:



Oh yeah!  Stirrups? Check.  Shoulder pads? Check.  Pleats that add so much to your lady business? Check.

Let's see how this baby looks from the back to see if it can get any better.  Doubtful, but maybe.

Oh wait!  It is better.  Backless?  Check.   Really high waist so you have "mom butt"?  Check.

Obviously, giving this unitard to the D.I. was a mistake.  Who would ever want to get rid of such a lovely outfit?  No worries.  Jenny rocked it all around the D.I. then decided to adopt it and make it a part of our lovely home.

The unitard adventures have been nonstop.

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    This. is. hilarious.
    Thanks for stopping by and entering the giveaway.
    I think I have found a new blog to stalk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do...I loooove blog stalkers and blog stalking!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails