Friday, November 26, 2010

Wedding Decisions Will Make Me Crazy

I'm bad at making decisions.  This is shown by my the next to no planning I've done for my wedding (which, by the way, is two months from tomorrow!  Ack!). 

My colors are green blue and black.  Think the green and blue in a peacock feather.  (One decision I've made...Ash J.--1, Wedding--369)

I'm trying to find a fascinator and can't decided on which one.  Here's where you get to help me.

Here are my favorites so far (from favorite to least favorite...though I love them all!):

Isabella but I would get it with natural peacock feathers
Blair-again with natural peacock feathers

Audrey--with ivory feathers and a silver clasp

Darci--Just like this
Anna--Just like this
 Which one do you prefer?

3 comments:

  1. I like one of the top two. Actually the top two, & the bottom two

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the feathers and netting of the Anna, but the clasp of the Darci.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the first one. so pretty and elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails