"We can lift ourselves, and others as well, when we refuse to remain in the realm of negative thought and cultivate within our hearts an attitude of gratitude. If ingratitude be numbered among the serious sins, then gratitude takes its place among the noblest of virtues."
~Thomas S. Monson
~Thomas S. Monson
I'm thankful for so much this holiday season.
My life is blessed in so many ways by so many wonderful people.
Here is a list (in no particular order) of people and things I am thankful for:
- Anthony
- My mom
- My sisters
- My dad
- Family (both mine and Anthony's)
- Fabulous friends that I didn't know this time last year
- Fabulous friends that I've had for a long time
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- My 6th graders
- A job I love
- A car that gets me around
- My education
- College
- A warm home
- Electricity
- The Internet
- Cell phones
- DVR
- Carbs
- Cute boots
- Our Savior
- The Atonement
- A cute boy that can (and will) fix anything for me
- Washer and dryer
- Service
- Kind words
This is my favorite time of year and I hope that I can show how grateful I am to all those people who are in my life.


No comments:
Post a Comment