I did a trade day with another teacher earlier this year and had her sub for me today so I could finish some work for school tonight. (Had I known of this "huge storm" I wouldn't have used it today).
Courtney and I decided that since I didn't have to be anywhere early in the morning and neither did she that I'd take her to a delicious waffle place. I went to this amazing place on Saturday with Anthony, his friend from work, Kirsten, and her husband. I was blown away by the deliciousness and craved them everyday. Yes, I understand that's only 2 days without waffles but they are that good!
This amazing place is called Bruges Waffles and Frites. It's on 336 W. Broadway in Salt Lake. You need to go eat there. It's freaking delicious!
**To see pictures of this day and the delicious waffles, go to Court's blog. For some reason I can't make the pictures work on my computer.**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I wish we had a waffle place near us. New Hampshire apparently doesn't believe in waffles.
ReplyDelete