Sunday, November 8, 2009

Response

Dearest Blog,

You're right. I am neglectful. Let me apologize for forgetting about you for so long. Yes, my posts have been boring but I have an excuse.

Here it is: Life. That's it. Life gets in the way. Here's the Cliffs Notes version of my life and why I have been ignoring you:
  • Getting ready for Parent-Teacher Conferences kicked my butt
  • Parent-Teacher Conferences go really late
  • Doing homework
  • Getting ready to sign on my condo (What? Ash is a grown-up?)
  • Thinking about organizing my crap
  • Working...all the time
Blog, just know that I am sorry and I will try to keep you in the loop.

Sincerely,
Ash J

3 comments:

  1. When are you moving into your condo? Is it the one in West Jordan? I am so happy for you. Can't wait to see it. Maybe you can have the Jaeger Christmas party there. We are looking for a location. It is on December 20. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm closing tomorrow. Yes, it's the one in West Jordan and I was thinking about having it at my pace but I don't know how much room I'd really have for everyone. Also, I don't know if I'd have any seating but I will for sure think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think at this point, everyones house is pretty little for all the people. My mom would have it, but with not knowing if I will be off bed rest, she doesn't want to risk it. If you do decide to have it, we can always bring folding chairs.

    I am so happy for you and can't wait to come over and have a tour.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails