Here's a short and sweet version of what's been happening in my neck of the woods (after moving, I've also taken to using really out dated terms like "neck of the woods". It's something that happens without TV and Internet. Really. Go look it up.):
I moved in (which super sucked) and got a refrigerator, washer and dryer and a couch (for 2.5 seconds).
First load of laundry. Yeah for being a grown-up. This is the coolest washer and dryer ever though. Don't believe me? Watch the video.
Then when it's done, it sings me a sweet little song. Admit it, you're jealous.
Here's the man installing my mammoth fridge. Really, it looked normal sized at the store. In my condo, it's ridiculous but awesome.
Devin is so sad I'm gone:


Your place is coming along so nice. I can't wait to come over and see it. And yes, I am totally jealous of your washer and dryer!
ReplyDelete