Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Have a Home, Holmes!

I signed my life away today.

I'm officially a home owner...well, almost.

I have to wait for all the money to go through the bank but on Friday (hopefully) I'll officially have a home. Holy crap I'm a freaking grown-up.

Visit this post to remind yourself of the cuteness I'm about to move in to.

P.S. If you'd like to live in this cuteness with me...I need a roommate...call me! (or email, facebook, drop into my classroom, send a carrier pigeon, whatever works for you.)

P.P.S. If you love to paint walls or have some good ideas when it comes to decorating, CALL ME!!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! I am so happy for you. If I wasn't on bed rest, I would totally come help paint. I actually like it. Good luck with the move. My dad is really good about lending his truck if you are having a hard time finding one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'll keep that in mind!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails