Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Back to Work

I'd love to say this is not going to turn into a baby blog but we all know it will so let's just face the facts now:

1) I will be blogging about the baby about 90% of the time
2) You will enjoy reading about it
3) If you don't, you must hate babies or me or happiness...OR you hate all three and you're a monster

That being said, today was my first day back at school after my three weeks off track. No, I still haven't told my students (I was going to but 2 of my students were absent and when I was in 5th grade my teacher told the class she was pregnant on a day I wasn't there and it obviously is still bothering me so I want to make sure I have 100% attendance before I tell them.  Hopefully that happens soon because it's getting more and more difficult to hide the baby gut.).

The one thing I miss about being home is being able to eat any time I get hungry and eat anything I want.  Teaching for the next 9 weeks may keep me from gaining ridiculous amounts of baby weight but it also makes me super sick.  I felt horrible by the time I finally made it home. 

Tip for tomorrow: PACK MORE SNACKS!

1 comment:

  1. I love that this is turning into a baby blog! I love reading about how you are doing. Teaching is pretty tough while you're pregnant so take care of yourself! I'm excited for you to tell your students! Once they know, they'll take good care of you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails