I decided to try to organize my house after I saw this lovely post on Pinterest. As I was doing the January 4th to do, I found it...something we've been searching for...something we've missed dearly. My friends, I found the Quote Book.
Instead of continuing to declutter the top shelf of the closest, I read through the book. Man! The funny (semi-inappropriate and mostly dirty sounding) things people say out of context. So, for your enjoyment (and because I never have anything interesting to blog about lately), the Quote Book:
Ryan: You owe me a baby!
Jenny: I don't owe you a baby.
Gabe: I did her.
Rich: It's really cold in my crotch.
Jenny: Wait. What's something about your doodle?
Gabe: Do you like Who Whos?
Gabe: If mint is a weed, it's the best weed I've ever had.
Bryce: I still like a gaggle of peni.
Heidi: I didn't do it last night because I was wearing spacers!
Ryan: Does that say Canadian?
Ryan: Hey, Anthony! What happened to your face?
Ryan: You know what my dad said to me the other day? He wanted to name me Elmo.
Jaynee: Did you say buttskillet?
Jenny: Question mark.
Ashley: Answer mark.
Gabe: I thought you were an angel from my dreams.
Jayson: I didn't want to reach through Anthony's legs to grab the handle.
Ryan: Why not? I do it all the time!
Jaynee: I'm pretty sure he's dating someone.
Gabe: Good because he was getting too close to me.
Jaynee: You're not a nice mom! Who gives their babies noogies?
Jaynee: I can't believe that mouthwash came out of my nose!
Jayson: 30% of all women could take advantage of me.
Jaynee: Could you squeeze this 20 times for me?
Jaynee: I'll fluff your tree later.
Gabe: Why are you hitting on me like that?
Jenny: Don't brush his belly hair with that!
Jenny: No! Don't stretch it out. I'll just take it off.
Jayson (to Jenny): I will make you cry.
Jenny: I'll just massage myself.
Jaynee: This milk is...exquisite!
Jaynee: Man, I'm a lesbian.
Rich: Awww...You look cute.
Jaynee: But then all your wedding guests would have corn in their poop that night.
Jayson: Do you know what my tongue could do to your foot?
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment