Friday, March 25, 2016

Baby #3: 35 Weeks


35 Weeks
Baby is the size of a canary melon
(about 19-22 inches long)
Weighs about 5.5 pounds

How far along? 35 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Always.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I sleep pretty well, still switching sides every hour or two.  I also have this really fun habit of waking up around 2am and not being able to go back to sleep for 3+ hours. It doesn't happen every day (thankfully!) but it does happen often. 
Have you told family and friends: Yes.
Miss Anything? Being able to sit to watch a TV show and being able to move when I'm done.
Movement: He's a mover! Lots of kicks by my ribs on the left side. Also lots of kicks to both of my sides. 
Food cravings: Things that I didn't prepare.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I've been pretty good so far this pregnancy.
Have you started to show yet: Yep. I feel like I'm huge right now.
Gender prediction: We're having a boy.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On and I may be able to keep them on the whole pregnancy! I have had no swelling so far and it's awesome. Three cheers for third trimesters not being in the summer!
Happy or Moody most of the time: If I have to pick one, it's probably moody. I don't have the patience for  things/people/situations that I should have. 

Do you have a name picked out: Nope, we have a long list of names we don't hate but nothing is leading the pack. Tate has started to suggest other names than "Tate Again." His most recent are Brook (his female cousin) and Ashley. I don't think either of those will work out.
Looking forward to: Sleeping well

Things I'm worried about: Delivering with a new doctor at a new hospital. I found out in February that despite the new insurance telling me my doctor is covered, he is not. Super meltdown. So at 32ish weeks I had to find a new doctor with no advice from anyone. Luckily, I found one that seems pretty awesome and I'm hopeful that everything goes well.
Things I'm loving: Knowing I'm in the home stretch. I'm really hoping baby comes in the earlier stages of full-term but I also want to give him as much time as I can to fatten him up in there. I'm hoping for a baby that is at least 7 pounds and can hold his temperature after delivery. That's not too much to ask, right?


*Tate's 35 week update
*Brynn's 35 week update  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails