Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My New Obsession

I have heard of Dirty Diet Coke for a while now but haven't tried it until recently.  Oh my word.  So obsessed right now. I just do Dirty Coke though because diet is disgusting and we all need a little more sugar in our diets especially right after we all make resolutions to lose weight and eat better.  (side note: Dirty Coke is a horrible name.  I need a new name for it but I'm too lazy and just going to stay with it for now.)

What has made the obsession even more intense?  I recently found that the gas station has coconut syrup.  Oh man.  I really need to just buy myself some of this delicious syrup but I'd probably have 24 dirty cokes in one day and need to go buy more syrup...or I'd just die after a diabetic coma.  One of the two.

I think Coke should make a Coconut Lime Coke except I know it would be horrible just like "Cherry" Coke made with syrup is not nearly as good as regular Cherry Coke.  But what if it's not? 

Dear Coca Cola,
I would totally be the taste tester and help you get it just right.
Love,
Ash H.

End of rambling and back to my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails