| I'm getting okay with having pictures that are little blurry. I'm just glad he sat still for a few seconds. |
| Also, pants are optional right now. At least he's wearing a diaper. |
Baby started the month by learning to stand really well on his own.
| He can even stand on the grass. In his mind it's probably a lot better than letting the yucky grass touch his legs. |
He started walking so much better.
This is from June 14
This is from June 25
So much difference in 11 days!
He is also army crawling really quickly.
One of his new favorite spots is behind the curtain.
This month we went to a drag race.
The headphones made him so funny. He was silent and very serious every time we put them on him but in between races we would take them off and he would light up and start jabbering. It was like he was amazed that he was able to hear again.
His new obsessions are doors and door stops.
This month has also brought out his opinionated side. He only want to do things when and how he wants them done. He screams and throws a fit when I try to change his diaper. One day, I was changing him and he was being perfectly lovely then when I got the diaper off he started screaming like he was terribly hurt. I stood him up (without putting on a new diaper) and this is the result:
Little stink peed all over my leg! And he was fine, just screaming because he can.
How cute is this little?
| Oh. My. Goodness. I could eat him up! |
A video of him dancing to a song on Sesame Street
And a video of him laughing at his cousin.


No comments:
Post a Comment