Husband was at school last night which meant I was home alone...being less than productive...pinning everything I saw on Pinterest. Most things I saw involved babies. I've had a baby (more specifically, a Baby...No, I'm Not Pregnant, I Just Like Babies) board for.ev.er.
Last night, I ran into a butt load of cute baby crafts and pinned them all over my Crafts & Sewing Ideas board. As I was doing so I was thinking "People are going to think I'm super preggo."
I woke up to this forwarded text (originally from Thomas) from Husband: "Hey so based on Ashley's more recent pin trend topic, do you two have some big news?"
Hate to break it to you folks but no, I'm not pregnant, I just like babies...and baby crafts...and being prepared for when I really do have a baby. I'm going to craft the crap out of everything when I really am pregnant...or at least pin a bunch of crafts that I could make for future baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment