| These are the cupcakes and they are amazing even if you hate coconut. |
At the end of the evening a 30-something guest called me over to his table.
Man: "Are you the one with the sister who makes these cupcakes?"
Me: "I sure am."
Man: "They are amazing. I need more of them."
Me: "Oh, that's so nice of you to say. Write down your name and number and I'll give it to my sister and you can talk to her about making some for you."
Then I left to help with some reception things. Moments later, the man is back and handing me his business card with this little note on the back.
When I got home I texted a picture of the note and this message to Court:
Me: "A random guy at the wedding asked me about the cupcakes. He says they were the best thing he had ever eaten. He gave me his card with this note on the back."
Court: "Oh my goodness that is the nicest thing ever. Was he nice? Or weird??"
Me: "Nice. He took a huge plate of them home."
Great compliment Court. I'd be a great sous chef at your bakery although I'm not sure that's what it's called with baking but whatev.
You just keep selling cupcakes and one day you'll be able to actually have a bakery.
Lightbulb! Sell them at work! I'm a genius.
Also, I get 15% of all your profits.


No comments:
Post a Comment