You can't argue with photographic evidence.
I bought some pictures at Ikea a LONG time ago and they've just been sitting on the floor since. Well, today was the day we hung them on the wall.
Assembling our supplies.
As we began, the doorbell rang. We didn't answer because we were busy. As we kept taking pictures we decided we should have answered the door so the salesman could take pictures of us both doing our decorating thing.
First, Ikea...what the heck am I supposed to do with this bracket thing? Your instructions with the goofy looking guy and a question mark sure didn't help me. We decided to just throw them away.
We are so puzzled...
We measured the wall and the art and made a very difficult formula to figure out the middle of the wall in proportion to the couch.
Okay, we didn't really. We just measured a little and hammered a lot.
But we did level the pictures. We are so super.
Oh so level.
We decided I needed a picture of myself so you know I really did help. I only took pictures when we stopped and posed these.
Two down, one to go!
And there you have it, folks! This wall now makes it look like people actually live here. Now we just need to find something to put on the giant wall across from this wall.
I'm thinking life size portraits of Burt Reynolds and David Hasselhoff...it will be classy.



No comments:
Post a Comment