Friday, June 25, 2010

I Just Like Dresses

I've talked many times about how I wear inappropriate things to play sports.  Don't remember?  Check it out here and here.

Today, all the 6th graders played a game of kick ball against each other.  They were getting hot and whiny so the adults that were there (3 teachers plus 2 volunteers) decided we would play a game against them.  That's right...70+ sixth graders versus 5 adults.

The 6th graders were all talk..."We're going to own you!"  "Get prepared to lose!"  "Maybe you should just give up now!"  It was glorious. 

And you'll never guess what happened.  The teachers wasted the 6th graders.  It was 16-0...SIXTEEN to zero!  The best thing about this win was the fact that this is what I was wearing today:


 Yep...again, rocking a dress and sandals.  The fact that I can do this shows you what an amazing athlete I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails