Dun Dun Dun! My interview was at 3:30 this afternoon...15 minutes after I got out of school. Ugh! It was a rush to get over there but I made it on time and wasn't too sweaty (we just finished playing a game of kick ball in which I may or may not have broken my toe). 
Unbroken Toe
Possibly Broken Toe--Ick! It's so fat and ugly!
I interviewed with both principals, Mrs. Kranz from Parkside and Dr. Kupferschmidt from Horizon. I had heard from my buddies at Grant that they were both a bit intimidating so obviously I was super nervous to start. Good news, they both were pretty easy on me. I don't know if that is a good thing though. Do they think I can't handle the real questions? I don't know. I'm probably over analyzing again.
I really hope it went well and that I get one of the jobs. My question is, do I send a thank you? Do I call? When should I expect an answer? Ack! I don't know interview etiquette. I just really want them to know that I am very interested and I'm a great candidate. What to do? Life will just be so much more relaxing when this whole ordeal is over and I finally have a job.
Two hours later...I decided to mail a letter to each principal thanking them for taking the time to interview me and letting them know that I am the best candidate for the position. Hope it works! Cross you fingers!


OK...first to start, your broken toe is very yucky! Second, I hope that you get the job at Murray School District. It's the best! Last, welcome to the world of blogging! I miss ya a ton. I am crossing my fingers for Liberty (where I went) or Parkside (where Stacie's kids went, until they moved).
ReplyDelete-Shamie